Friday, March 15, 2013
Posted on: 15 Mar 2013
Posted by Faisal qblpindia at 6:14 PM
Friday, March 8, 2013
1. The number of rows in a worksheet is
2. When a formatted number does not fit within a cell, it displays
3.Data can be arranged in ascending or descending order by using
4. Which of the following is concantenating operator?
7. How many sheets are there in Excel Workbook by default?
10. To keep specific rows and columns from scrolling off the screen you first must position the cell pointer
a. to the right of the column you want to remain on the screen
b. below the row you want to remain on the screen
c. on the row you want to remain on the screen
d. both below and right of the row and column you want to remain on the screen
Posted by Faisal qblpindia at 5:49 PM