Saturday, December 31, 2011
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Posted by Faisal qblpindia at 5:32 AM
Friday, December 23, 2011
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Geotagging (also written as GeoTagging) is the process of adding geographical identification metadata to various media such as a geotagged photograph or video, websites, SMS messages, QR Codes or RSS feeds and is a form of geospatial metadata. These data usually consist of latitude and longitude coordinates, though they can also include altitude, bearing, distance, accuracy data, and place names.
Geotagging can help users find a wide variety of location-specific information.
Posted by Faisal qblpindia at 5:20 PM
Monday, December 5, 2011
Posted: 04 Dec 2011 08:24 PM PST
1. Java programming language developed by
A. James Gosling
2. Java is initially called as
3. JVM stands for
A. Java Virtual Machine
4. After compilation of Java Code we get
A. Byte Code
5. Java is most popular web development tool because of its
A. Platform Independence
Posted: 04 Dec 2011 07:38 PM PST
1. Linux OS developed by
A. Linus Torvald ( Finland )
2. Debian , Fedora and Suse are
A. Linux Distributions
3. eg.s of Linux Desktop environment are
A. KDE and GNOME
4. Image Retouching and editing tool in Linux
5.Founder of GNU Project
A. Richard Stallman
Posted: 04 Dec 2011 07:14 PM PST
1. Founders of Apple Computer , Inc
A. Steve Jobs , Steve Wozniak , Ronald Wayne
2.Apple Computer , Inc is established on
A. April1, 1976
3. Head Quarter is located at
A. Cupertino, California
4. First PC introduced by Apple
A. Apple I
5. C.E.O of Apple Computers
A. Tim Cook
Posted: 04 Dec 2011 05:27 PM PST
1. First Super Computer designed by
A. Seymour Cray
2.Fastest Super Computer in the world
A. K Computer ( Fujitsu , Japan )
3. Processing techniques used in Super Computer
A. Parallel Processing
4. Speed of Super Computer is measured in
A. FLOPS(FLoating Point Operations Per Second)
5. worlds fastest supercomputer K Computer at
A. 10.51 peta FLOPS
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Posted: 03 Dec 2011 05:48 AM PST
1. What W3C stands for?
A.World Wide Web Consortium
2. Director of W3C ?
3. Inventor of WWW?
A. Tim Berners Lee
4. Software used for viewing webpages are called ?
A. Web Browser
5. Name the Browser developed by Apple ?
A . Safari
IT Quiz for School Students
Posted: 03 Dec 2011 05:22 AM PST
Posted: 02 Dec 2011 05:47 PM PST
1. Mobile operating system developed by google?
2. What the word 'Wiki' Stands in Wikipedia?
3. Who is the father of computer Science?
A. Alen Turing
4. Award known as 'Nobel Prize ' in Computer Science
A. Turing Award
5. Founder of Wiki Leaks
A. Julian Asange.
6. New Operating System from Apple
7. Father of Artificial Intelligence?
A. John Mcarthy
8. Bing is the search engine developed by
9. In Which year first email was sent ?
10. Who invented Difference Engine
A. Charles Babbage
Posted by Faisal qblpindia at 6:17 PM